We work with companies that sell products or services to commercial clients or to the government. Our typical client is a small or mid-sized firm with cash flow problems. In some cases, their cash flow problems occur because they are growing too quickly. In other cases, the company is in a “turnaround” and needs financing to operate. Either way, we can help.
We help clients that have one – or both – of these situations:
- Their customers demand payment terms, but they need the money sooner
- They have a large purchase order and need funds to pay suppliers
Are some of these statements true for you?
- “I wish my customers paid sooner.” Business owners need to get paid quickly in order to run their businesses. Slow-paying customers can be a source of great anxiety, especially if you have bills to pay.
- “I am about to miss a supplier payment.” Paying suppliers on time is critical to your business. Their trust and confidence is necessary for your business to succeed.
- “I have a huge purchase order that I can’t fulfill.” Being able to fulfill large orders from great clients is critical to growing your business.
- “I have been close to missing payroll” – or worse – “I have missed payroll while waiting for customer payments.” Few things worry a business owner more than missing payroll. Missing payroll is bad for employee morale, terrible for your business, and is often the beginning of the end for many companies.
- “I can’t afford to take on new customers.” Nothing can be more frustrating to a business owner than having to turn away a profitable business opportunity because the company can’t afford to extend payment terms.
Clients are likely to be successful working with us if:
- They sell products and services to mid-sized and large businesses. Having large, creditworthy customers is great for business, but they often pay slowly. Our financing programs help you leverage the financial strength of these customers and turn their invoices into cash within days – improving your cash flow and providing a financial platform for growth.
- Their customers usually pay within 15 to 60 days. Our programs work best if customers pay within 45 days. However, we can handle situations in which customers take up to 90 days to pay.
Are we the right solution for you?
If some (or all) of these statements are true for you, there is a good chance that we may be able to help you. To learn more about the type of results we can produce, refer to the client results section. Or you can go to the main section to learn more about our factoring company services.
Here is a small sample of the types of businesses we work with:
List of products
We offer the following products:
- Invoice factoring
- Small business factoring (20K and under)
- Freight bill factoring
- Medical factoring
- Construction factoring
- Oilfield services factoring
- Purchase order financing
- Asset based lending