This section contains articles on freight bill factoring. Learn how freight factoring can help your trucking company, how it works, and how to qualify for the service. This information will help you determine if financing your transportation receivables is the right solution for you.
- What is freight bill factoring? – This article covers the basics of freight bill factoring, including how transactions are structured, who qualifies, and why this solution may be better than conventional quick pays.
- Financing your Trucking Company – Do you own a trucking company in Canada that needs financing? Learn how you can improve your cash flow and grow your business by financing your freight bills.
- Financing for freight brokers – Does your freight brokerage have cash flow problems because shippers are paying their invoices in 30 to 60 days? Learn how receivables factoring can improve your cash flow.
- Freight Factoring: Financing for Carriers and Brokers – Learn how you leverage the credit of your clients and finance your growing carrier or brokerage. This solution is ideal for small and growing carriers.
- How to grow your trucking company – Is your trucking company stuck in neutral? Are your clients taking too long to pay? Learn how to finance your receivables, free your cash flow and grow your company.