Get an Instant Quote

Competitive Rates

Sydney – Debtor Financing

Commercial Capital LLC is a leading provider of invoice factoring and progress claim financing in Sydney and across NSW. We help companies that need funds to pay employees, suppliers, and other business expenses. Our company has:

  1. Over a decade of experience
  2. Expertise in many industries
  3. Simple qualification requirements
  4. Competitive terms
  5. Quick deployment options

Our debtor financing programmes help companies that need to improve their cash flow. They enable you to finance your sales ledger, have simple qualification requirements, and can be deployed quickly. For more information or an instant quote, submit an online enquiry.

Product Selection

Invoice Factoring

Invoice Factoring

Helps companies whose clients pay in 30 to 90 days. Factoring provides immediate cash flow to cover company expenses. Available to small businesses.

Progress Claim Finance

Progress Claim Finance

Helps subcontractors operating under the Security of Payments Act who need to finance progress claims. Provides funds to cover company expenses.

What is debtor finance?

Debtor financing is an umbrella term for solutions that enable you to finance your accounts receivable. The most common solution is called invoice factoring. The construction industry uses a type of debtor financing known as progress claim financing.

Read “What is debtor financing?” to learn more.

How does invoice factoring work?

Invoice factoring finances your invoices due from other companies on net 30 to net 60 trading terms. The factoring company finances your invoice in two instalments.

The first instalment covers between 80% – 85% of the invoice. It is deposited into your account once the finance company processes the invoice. The remaining 15% – 20% is deposited once your customer pays their invoice on their usual terms.

The finance company fees are usually deducted from the instalments. How much and when they are deducted depends on your specific transaction structure.

Read “What is invoice factoring?” to learn more.

Solution Advantages

The most important advantage of our financing programmes is that they improve your cash flow. Other advantages include:

  1. Extend net-30 to net-60 tradingĀ  terms to clients
  2. Adaptable line increases with sales
  3. Fewer collateral requirements than other options
  4. Easier qualification than alternatives
  5. Help minimise your bad debt

Simple Qualification

Debtor financing has simpler qualification criteria than other solutions. The most important requirements include:

  1. ABN or ACN
  2. Creditworthy customers
  3. Invoice after work is completed
  4. Unencumbered invoices

Would you like more information?

We are a leading provider of factoring and progress claim financing in Sydney. For more information about our services or fees, fill out this form. One of our representatives will contact you shortly.

Supported industries

Debtor financing programmes integrate well with small companies in most industries. We can support companies in many local industries, including:

  • Consulting
  • Technology
  • Telecommunications
  • Media

Resource Centre

We want to help you make an educated decision about using debtor financing. Commercial Capital maintains a resource centre with useful information. Popular articles include:

  1. Overdrafts v debtor financing
  2. How does debtor financing work?
  3. Understanding invoice factoring costs

Service Areas

We can work with companies in the major metro areas of NSW, including:

  1. Sydney
  2. Newcastle
  3. Wollongong