Are your clients paying invoices in 30 to 60 days? Do you need money sooner to pay business expenses? Our invoice factoring program can provide you with the money to pay your expenses – and grow.
We offer competitive rates and high advances. We work with most industries and can set up your account quickly. For more information, or to get an instant quote, call us toll-free at (877) 300 3258.
How does invoice factoring work?
Invoice factoring finances your open invoices from slow-paying – but creditworthy – customers. The solution accelerates your revenues and provides your company with funds to pay important expenses like payroll, suppliers, and rent.
The program is simple to use. We finance your invoices in two installments. The first installment, the advance, is deposited to your bank account as soon as you submit the invoice and the invoice is verified.
The second installment, the rebate, is deposited to your account once your client pays the invoice in full on their regular terms. The rebate settles the transaction.
For more detailed information, read “How Does Factoring Work?”
High factoring advances
We can provide competitive proposals with high advances. Advances range from 80% to 95% and vary depending on your industry, your experience, and the credit profile of your clients.
Factoring rates range from 1.5% to 3.5% per month. The rate is based on the line size and the credit quality of the company paying the invoice.
Larger transactions with reliable account debtors usually qualify for better terms: lower costs and higher advances. If you’d like an instant cost estimate, fill out a factoring quote form or call us toll-free at (877) 300 3258.
Invoice factoring can benefit your business in many ways. An invoice factoring line:
- Is available to small business that have no credit
- Provides you with money quickly
- Improves your cash flow
- Is easier to get than business loans
- Allows you to offer net 30 to net 60 days to clients
- Can be set up quickly
Here is more information about the benefits and advantages of factoring invoices.
Qualifying for invoice financing is easy. The most important requirement is that you sell products or services to other businesses (or government agencies) who pay their invoices reliably in 90 days or less.
Additionally, your company should:
- Have invoices that are not encumbered by liens
- Be free of legal problems
- Be free of tax problems (or be willing to work out a plan)
Is invoice factoring right for you?
Invoice factoring is usually right for your business and can help you if:
- You can’t afford to wait up to 60 days to get by paid by your clients
- You work with commercial or government clients
- Your clients have good credit
- You have decent profit margins
Choosing the right factoring company
The right financing solution plays a key role in your success as a business owner. Selecting the right invoice factoring company is one of the most important business decisions you will make. You must select a company that is a good fit for your business and will help you achieve your objectives.
As you interview potential factoring companies, consider asking them:
- How long have they been in business?
- Do they have experience in your industry?
- Are they responsive?
- Are they well funded?
For more information, read “How to Find the Best Factoring Company for Your Business.”
Negotiate good rates
Negotiating the best factoring terms is just as important as choosing the right factoring company. Keep in mind that “good factoring terms” involve more than just a low factoring rate. Your total cost is usually based on five things:
- The advance
- The factoring rate
- Ancillary fees
- The quality of your invoices
- How long your clients take to pay
You can get the best possible terms from a factoring company that has experience in your industry because they understand your industry, the risks, and how to mitigate these risks. The key to negotiating good terms is to show the finance company that your business represents a low risk.
Get an instant quote
We can provide you with great factoring rates and low advances. For an instant online quote, fill out this form or call us toll-free at (877) 300 3258.
Our invoice factoring programs offer:
- Low rates: As low as 1.5% per 30 days for qualifying clients. And, yes, our rates can be prorated
- High advances: As high as 90% for certain industries
- Short terms: Contract length can be adapted to your needs
- Flexible lines: Based on your actual needs and projected growth
- Easy qualification: Simple requirements and easy paperwork
- Quick setup time: We do our best to get your account set up quickly
- Quick funding: We do our best to fund you the same day we get your invoices
- Instant online estimates: What will it cost? Fill out this form to get an instant online quote
Need more information?
The following articles can help you decide: