Factoring allows you to finance your invoices and improve the company’s cash flow. It can provide you with funds to pay expenses and grow the business.
We offer competitive rates and high advances, and we work with most industries. Most accounts can be set up quickly.
Commercial Capital LLC has over 20 years of experience financing small companies. For more information or to get an instant quote, call us toll-free at (877) 300 3258.
Note: Companies that invoice over $300,000/month should also consider sales ledger financing, a customized receivables financing program designed for larger companies.
How does invoice factoring work?
Invoice factoring finances your open invoices from creditworthy customers who pay in less than 90 days. It accelerates your revenues and provides your company with funds to pay essential expenses like payroll, suppliers, and rent.
The program is simple to use. We finance your invoices in two installments. The first installment is deposited to your bank account as soon as you submit the invoice and the invoice is verified. It covers around 85% of the invoice (varies by industry).
The second installment covers the remaining funds, less the financing fee. It is deposited into your account once your client pays the invoice in full on their usual date. Want to learn more? Read “How Does Factoring Work?”
High factoring advances
We can provide competitive proposals with high advances. Advances range from 80% to 95% and vary depending on your industry, your experience, and the credit profile of your clients.
Factoring rates range from 1.15% to 3.5% per month. The rate is determined by the line size and the credit quality of the company paying the invoice.
Larger transactions with reliable account debtors usually qualify for lower costs and higher advances. If you’d like an instant cost estimate, fill out a factoring quote form or call us toll-free at (877) 300 3258.
Using a factoring line can benefit your company in several ways. A factoring line:
- Is available to small businesses that have no credit
- Provides funds quickly
- Improves your cash flow
- Is easier to get than business loans
- Allows you to offer net-30 to net-60 days to clients
- Can be set up quickly
Here is more information about the benefits of factoring invoices.
Qualifying for factoring is fairly easy. The most important requirement is to have high-quality invoices that pay in less than 90 days. Additionally, your company should:
- Have invoices that are not encumbered by liens
- Be free of legal problems
- Be free of tax problems (or be willing to work out a plan)
Is invoice factoring right for you?
Invoice factoring is usually right for your business and can help you if you:
- Can’t afford to wait up to 60 days to get by paid by your clients
- Work with commercial or government clients
- Have high-quality clients
- Have reasonable profit margins
Choosing the right factoring company
The right factoring program can be important to the success of your company. Selecting the right invoice factoring company is an important business decision that must be made carefully. A factor that is a good fit for your business will help you achieve your objectives more effectively.
As you interview potential factoring companies, consider asking them:
- How long have they been in business?
- Do they have experience in your industry?
- Are they responsive?
- Are they well-funded?
To learn more, read “How to Find the Best Factoring Company for Your Business.”
Get an instant quote
We can provide you with great factoring rates and low advances. For an instant online quote, fill out this form or call us toll-free at (877) 300 3258.
Our invoice factoring programs offer:
- Low rates: As low as 1.15% per 30 days for qualifying clients. And, yes, our rates can be prorated
- High advances: As high as 90% for certain industries
- Short terms: Contract length can be adapted to your needs
- Flexible lines: Based on your actual needs and projected growth
- Easy qualification: Simple requirements and easy paperwork
- Quick setup time: We do our best to get your account set up quickly
- Quick funding: We do our best to fund you the same day we get your invoices
- Instant online estimates: What will it cost? Fill out this form to get an instant online quote
Need more information?
Are you looking for invoice factoring companies? We want to you to make an informed decision about working with us. You can learn more about our programs by visiting our factoring learning center.
The following articles can help you decide: