We work with companies that sell products/services to commercial clients or to the government. Our typical client is a small or mid-sized firm with cash flow problems.
In some cases, their cash flow problems occur because they are growing too quickly. In other cases, the company needs financing to operate. Either way, we can help.
We help clients who have one or all of these situations:
- Their customers demand payment terms, but they need the money sooner
- They have a large purchase order and need funds to pay suppliers
- They manufacture goods and need to buy materials from suppliers
Are some of these statements true for you?
- “I wish my customers paid sooner.” Business owners need to get paid quickly in order to run their businesses. Slow-paying customers can be a source of great anxiety, especially if you have bills to pay.
- “I am about to miss a supplier payment.” Paying suppliers on time is critical to your business. Their trust and confidence is necessary for your business to succeed.
- “I have a big purchase order that I can’t fulfill.” Being able to fulfill large orders from great clients is critical to growing your business.
- “I want to build up inventory to capitalize on opportunity.” Being able to purchase materials from your suppliers is key.
- “I have been close to missing payroll.” Few things worry a business owner more than missing payroll. Missing payroll is bad for employee morale and is terrible for your business. It is often the beginning of the end for many companies.
- “I can’t afford to take on new customers.” Nothing can be more frustrating to a business owner than having to turn away a profitable opportunity – especially because you can’t afford to extend payment terms.
Clients are likely to be successful working with us if:
- They sell products and services to mid-sized and large businesses. Having large, creditworthy customers is great for business, but they often pay slowly. Our financing programs help you leverage the financial strength of these customers. You can turn their invoices into cash within days. This improves your cash flow and provides a financial platform for growth.
- Their customers usually pay within 15 to 60 days. Our programs work best if customers pay within 45 days. However, we can handle situations in which customers take up to 90 days to pay.
Are we the right solution for you?
If some (or all) of these statements are true for you, there is a good chance that we may be able to help you. To learn more about the type of results we can produce, refer to the client results section. Or you can go to the main section to learn more about our factoring company services.
Who do we work with?
We provide three financing products: factoring, purchase order financing, and supplier financing. We have helped over 700 businesses in many industries including:
You can determine if we are right for you by having a short conversation with a credit manager. This will help you decide if you want to take us for a test drive. Just fill out this form and we will call you back.
Looking for more information? We have a number of articles in our information center and our multi-industry blog.