Are you waiting up to 90 days, or more, to get your medical claims paid? Slow payments from medical insurance companies, Medicare, and Medicaid, can affect your cash flow and prevent you from running your healthcare business. Our factoring program can finance your medical insurance claims in as little as two days after account setup. This program provides you with funds to pay employees, suppliers, and rent. More importantly, it provides you with predictable cash flow so you can focus on running your business. We offer competitive rates, high advances, and quick decisions. To learn more, fill out this form or call us toll-free at (877) 300 3258.
How does medical factoring work?
Our program finances your slow-paying claims in two installments. The first installment, the advance, is deposited to your account soon after you submit the claims for financing. The advance ranges from 75% to 85% of the expected claim payment. The second installment, the rebate, provides the remaining funds. The rebate is deposited to your account as soon as the claims are paid by the insurance company and the transaction is settled. The rebate ranges from 15% to 25% of the expected claim payment, less the fee. For more information, read “What is Medical Factoring?”
The cost of factoring your medical receivables varies based on the size of the financing facility, the creditworthiness of your insurance providers, and other criteria. Generally, costs range from 2% to 3.5% per 30 days. For an instant quote, fill out this form.
Our solution provides a number of benefits, including:
- Better cash flow
- More predictable revenues
- Flexibility – the line can grow with your business
- Easy qualification requirements
- Quick setup times
Who can benefit from our services
Our solution can help healthcare providers that bill private insurance or Medicare/Medicaid for medical services and need to get paid sooner. Some examples include:
Qualifying for medical factoring is relatively easy. Your company must:
- Bill medical insurance providers, Medicare, or Medicaid
- Bill at least $100,000 per month
- Follow good medical billing procedures
- Be free of liens
- Not have serious tax problems
Is medical factoring right for your healthcare business?
Financing your medical receivables usually helps your business if the following apply to your company:
- You work with private insurance companies, Medicare, or Medicaid
- Your cash flow problems are due to slow-paying claims
- You need money to pay operational expenses
- You invoice at least $100,000 per month
How to evaluate medical factoring companies
Choosing the right factoring provider is critical to the success of your healthcare business. Spend some time performing due diligence on your prospective funding companies. This effort helps you find a factor that is the best fit for your business. Questions that can help you evaluate providers include:
- How long have they been in business?
- Have they worked with the insurance companies you need to finance?
- Can they finance Medicare/Medicaid claims?
- Do they require an on-site audit of your facility?
- If they require an audit, how much does it cost?
- If they have a due diligence fee, how much does it cost?
- How quickly can they set up an account?
To learn more about finding the right finance company, read “How to Choose the Best Medical Factoring Company.”
We are a leading provider and offer competitive medical factoring plans. For immediate information, fill out this form or call us toll-free at (877) 300 3258.
Want to learn more?
Are you looking for a medical factoring company? We want you to make an informed decision about working with us. We have an extensive learning resource center with useful information. Popular articles include:
- Doctor Loans vs. Medical Factoring
- Financing a Pharmacy with Factoring
- Financing a hospital with cash flow problems
The following video explains how medical factoring works in more detail.