Can wait up to 60 days to get paid by your business clients? This problem is common for companies that must offer customers the option to pay an invoice in 60 days. You can solve this problem by financing your invoices.
We can help your company if you:
- Sell products or services to other companies
- Can’t wait up to 60 days to get your invoices paid
- Need money to pay employees or suppliers
We are a leading factoring company in New Brunswick and can provide you services with high advances and low costs. Get an instant quote or call us toll-free at (877) 300 3258 to speak with an expert.
Please select a product:
Provides an advance on your slow-paying invoices from creditworthy customers. Works in most industries including business services, manufacturing and consulting.
Ideal for transportation carriers and freight brokers. Our programs help you pay company expenses and position your transportation company for growth.
This solution helps companies in New Brunswick that need to improve their cash flow by financing accounts receivable, inventory, equipment and other assets.
Specialized program for distributors, wholesalers and resellers. Helps your company fulfill large purchase orders by helping with supplier expenses.
An asset based funding solution that helps small and midsize wholesalers and manufacturing companies that want to improve their cash flow by financing inventory. Offered in combination with other programs.
Specialized financing solution that helps staffing agencies that need funding to meet payroll and pay for other important expenses.
How does factoring work?
Factoring is easy to implement and works well with most companies. Factoring works as follows:
- You deliver your product/service and invoice the client.
- We deposit 80% to 90% (the amount varies by industry) of the invoice to your account.
- After 60 days, your client pays the invoice.
- We deposit the remaining 10% to 20%, less our fee, to your account.
For more details, read “What is Factoring?”
Low costs and high advances
Our program provides you with competitive costs. Rates range from 1.5% to 3.5%, based in your industry, volume and other criteria. Advances start at 80% to 85% and can go higher for certain industries.
For more information, get an instant quote or call us toll-free at (877) 300 3258.
The program offers a number of benefits to companies, including:
- Accelerated revenues
- Flexible financing that grows
- Easy qualification requirements
- Fast deployment
Qualifying for our programs is relatively easy. The most important requirements are:
- Solid, creditworthy commercial clients
- Solid billing practices
- No serious tax or legal problems
- No liens encumbering accounts receivable
What is purchase order financing?
Purchase order (PO) financing is an alternate source of funding that provides you with working capital to pay suppliers in order to complete a purchase order. PO financing allows you to process large orders with the confidence of knowing that your suppliers will be paid on time.
Have more questions?
Are you evaluating factoring companies in New Brunswick? We would like to help you make an educated decision. Our article “How to Choose the Best Factoring Company” describes the best process to select a provider.
Also, we have an extensive set of articles in our resource centre. Popular articles include:
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Invoice Factoring
- What is Purchase Order Funding?
- Purchase Order Financing for Resellers and Traders
- What is Inventory Financing?
We can offer factoring services across the province, including the cities of:
- Saint John