List of Load Boards for Car Haulers

Most new truckers start their businesses by looking for loads online. This article provides a resource for your growing business. It lists load boards and dispatches that specialize in posting automotive loads. Keep in mind is that using load boards is not the most effective way to find trucking contracts and grow your business. While you can definitely find loads using a board, there is a lot of competition and you won’t get high-paying freight loads. Use boards as a resource to get started and get your business moving, but don’t depend on them for the long term.

Note, we are not a load board and do not provide loads. The list below has companies that do provide loads.

Top automotive load boards

Here is a list of load boards and dispatches for car haulers:

  2. Carload USA
  3. Car Hauler Dispatch
  4. uShip Car Hauling
  5. Reliable Auto Dispatch
  6. Car Load Board

Note that this list is for informational purposes only and is not an endorsement.

Loads pay in 30 days

One of the greatest challenges of hauling cars is that most shippers and brokers pay their freight bills in 30 to 45 days. Consequently, as a car hauler, you have to pay for fuel and other expenses – and then wait four to six weeks before recovering your money and making a profit. This delay can be difficult if you are just starting out or if you are growing quickly.

Ask for quick-pays

Whenever possible, ask shippers and brokers for quick-pays. Those who offer quick-pays usually pay freight bills in ten days or less, as long as you offer a discount. The discount varies but is usually around 2%. Quick-pays are an effective way to improve cash flow quickly as long as your loads have a decent profit margin. Unfortunately, not every shipper offers quick-pays. If you need to get paid sooner, but your shipper or broker does not offer a quick-pay, consider financing your freight bills.

Finance slow-paying loads

Financing freight bills allows you to work with brokers who pay their invoices in 30 to 60 days. The program provides you with an advance for your slow-paying freight bills. The advance varies but it’s usually up to 90% of the bill. Funds are paid within a day or two of presenting the freight bill. This funding gives you the money to operate your business and take on new loads. Your company gets the remaining 10%, less the fee, once the shipper pays the freight bill on their usual schedule.

Get a freight bill financing quote

We are a leading freight factoring company for car haulers and can provide you with a competitive quote. For an instant quote, fill out this form or call us toll-free at (877) 300 3258.

Additional resources

If you are looking for loads, consider these resources: