Getting credit from suppliers can be difficult for small wholesale and manufacturing companies. Often, suppliers don’t extend enough credit. When they do extend credit, they usually demand fast payments. This limits how much inventory you can purchase, and ultimately limits your ability to sell your products and grow.
If your company has funds tied to inventory, or needs funds to purchase more inventory, consider using inventory financing. It is a form of asset based financing that allows you to leverage your existing inventory. It improves cash flow and provides funds to pay for business expenses. It’s available to small and growing businesses that might not otherwise qualify for bank financing.
We are a leading inventory financing company and can provide you with a competitive proposal. For a quote and a call back , fill out this form. Alternatively, you can call (877) 300 3258.
(Note: If you need funding to pay suppliers and build inventory, consider supplier financing instead).
Is this solution right for you?
Our financing solution may be right for your company if you:
- Have a reliable inventory management and inventory system
- Are able to provide accurate financial statements
- Own easily marketable inventory or raw materials
- Need a minimum of $700,000
- Have exhausted other options such as receivables financing
How does inventory financing work?
Inventory can be funded shortly after it has been acquired. Your company submits a draw request, and once it is processed, the funds are deposited to your bank account. Transactions settle once the inventory is sold off to customers as finished product.
We can finance up to either: 75% of the appraised inventory value or 50% of the purchase cost – whichever lower. Inventory is usually appraised using the net orderly liquidation value (NOLV). At times, the NOLV can value your inventory substantially lower than current market value. This can affect the amount of funding you get.
The inventory line is paid back when product is sold off to your customers. This can be done through a factoring line, an asset-based loan, or your credit card proceeds.
Advantages of this solution
Our program has a number of advantages for your company. Inventory financing:
- Allows you to leverage your inventory and raw materials
- Is easier to obtain than a line of of credit
- Provides working capital to pay business expenses
- Can be used to accumulate inventory
- Can be used by distributors, wholesalers and manufacturing companies
- Line can increase as your business grows
Qualifying for an inventory financing line is easier than getting a line of credit at the bank. The underwriting process can take a couple of weeks and requires a few steps. They include:
- Review of financial statements
- Field exam at your plant (or plants)
- Review and test of your inventory tracking system
- Inventory appraisal
The field exam and appraisals may require that we work with a third party company and travel to your facilities. Because of this, there is a cost to perform the due diligence. The cost is based on the size and complexity of the line.
Get a quote
We are a leading provider of factoring, inventory financing, and asset based lending. For a quote and a call back, please fill out this form.